Ratings for Dr. Ron Mitzner

Hands down one of the best ENT doctors around. Friendly, helpful, compassionate and patient. He listens to concerns and addresses each one. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Mitzner's for a couple of years now and every experience I've had with him and his staff has been excellent. Always extremely thorough and his diagnoses have always been spot on. Recently, Dr. Mitzner removed my tonsils after having recurrent tonsillitis for a few years. My experience with him as a surgeon was equally as pleasant. I'd highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Mitzner is a knowledgeable physician and diagnosed my problem after one visit. I no longer have tearing, swollen eyes. Up to this point, I have been to several physicians for this issue, and no one has even solved my problem. Dr. Mitzner also has a unique sense of humor which I appreciate. His staff is also very helpful and friendly, yet totally professional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Great doctor. So happy I was referred to him. Highly recommend him. Staff excellent as well.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Mitzner. He is knowledgable, caring and has a great attitude. He was very thorough with his follow ups.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Great experience. I would recommend him to friends and family!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Mitzner breaks the mold of impersonal medical care. He is knowledgeable and EXTREMELY caring and compassionate. This caring and compassionate attitude extends to his staff as well. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Mitzner is one of a kind. He has such a great bedside manner and you can tell that he genuinely loves what he does. He's EXCELLENT with children and that's why I bring my son to him! I would recommend him, his staff and his office manager, Francine 100%!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Great first time experience, really appreciate the personal follow up calls and quickness! Great staff!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Amazing doctor. Makes me feel very comfortable everytime I see him!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Ron Mitzner's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)