Ratings for Dr. Monique E. Kademian

Spent a long time waiting, while listening to some very personal details about patients from office staff chatter. When I was finally seen, all of my concerns were dismissed without the doctor even looking at my skin. Literally, I didn't even disrobe or remove my shoes so she could not have even seen two of my concerns. My third concern was some spotting on my face. She was convinced that I was worried about wrinkles. I just couldn't seem to communicate to her that I just wanted to make sure the spots weren't dangerous. Luckily, my primary physician took one look at me the next time I went in and told me that I had melasma (hormonal skin discoloration). You would think a dermatologist could have maybe told me that, or at least taken a closer look, referred me to someone, etc. Basically, if you are looking to buy cosmetics, this might be the place for you. If you have any actual medical concerns, I would stay far away.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Didn't find her very thorough and helpful. I wanted to know how to prevent my skin condition from reoccurring and leaving dark spots.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Monique E. Kademian's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Workers Comp