Ratings for Dr. Kamal R. Woods

I'm so happy that Dr. Woods moved to Murrieta. For the past 5 years, doctors in Murrrieta and Temecula have been telling me that I need back surgery. I never felt comfortable with any of the other spine surgeons. Dr. Woods was confident, and caring. He spent 45 minutes with me and my daughter discussing my options and explaining the surgery. The actual surgery itself went smoothly without problems. I can stand longer and walk further. If you have spinal stenosis, go see Dr. Woods.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Woods did my OLIF surgery 2 months ago. I am literally pain free. He's got the hands of a magician.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Woods. He is the best! I'm very lucky to have him as my spine surgeon. Two months later, my back pain is completely gone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have not had any problems with my neck after Dr. Woods performed surgery. The down-time was not long at all and I didn't have pain like I thought I would. Dr. Wood's and his staff are great. I would definitely go back to Dr. Woods and would recommend him to anyone that needs a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Kamal R. Woods's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)