Dr. Claudine Mankiewicz

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Claudine Mankiewicz

This woman is the worst chiropractor I've ever been to. So unprofessional and horrible bedside manners. I initially went to her for low back pain and she diagnosed me without any type of exam. How can a doctor demand to see you 3 times a week for over 6 weeks without knowing whats wrong with you. I was told she accepted my insurance only to find out she billed out of network which left me with a huge bill. She was very flirtatious with her male patients and using vulgar . Will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

The worst!!! Save your money and go to someone who actually knows what they are doing. Horrendous bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I started having a pinch in my low back and I'm very young so I didn't think anything of it. Eventually I decided to come and see Dr.Dina and she took x-rays and it turned out I have an S.I problem and she recommended decompression for my lumbar with pressure point work. I've been continuous with my treatment for the past 5 weeks and I feel amazing. I'm so glad I decided to come see Dr.Dina, she's very comforting and helpful. The staff at Axis also makes you feel like your right at home as soon as you walk through the door. Would definitely recommend coming to Axis!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Dina is an extremely knowledgeable chiropractor. Not only did she help me with my low back pain but she also found out I have arthritis in my knee and referred me to Dr Rucker for SUPARTZ I injections. This Integrative practice is the best. The doctors all work together and the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable as well. They always explained everything that they were going to do every step of the way. There was never a question that wasn't explained. I know have my whole family going to them. They've been able to help my son who is a football player on preventing injury.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I started going to Axis Integrative Medical 3 months ago for severe neck and shoulder pain. Dr, Dina has been able to help me tremendously. The neck pain and numbness down my arms has completely gone away. I love how my condition and treatment was fully explained to me. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this office to any one!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I have been treating with Dr. Dina now for three months. The the first moment she understood my concern and is working hard to make me reach my goals of no more pain .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Dina is an extremely knowledgeable Chiropractor who actually takes the time to listen to her patients and goes above and beyond to make sure that they receive the care they need. The staff is evtremely nice and helpful. The overall office is excellent and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Claudine Mankiewicz's Credentials

One of White Plains, NY’s Best Chiropractors Dr. Dina is a chiropractor at Axis Integrative Medical. She received her degree in chiropractic care in 1994 from the New York Chiropractic College. Before Axis, Dr. Dina owned a very successful chiropractic office for 16 years. She specializes in deep tissue trigger point therapy for the relief of a variety of musculoskeletal ailments. Her safe, natural and effective methods can help with neck, back, shoulder and knee injuries.

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente