Ratings for Dr. Stephen Danyko

Stephen Danyko has gone above and beyond to meet my needs. I am profoundly grateful to have met a psychologist with enough flexibility and knowledge to help manage my OCD & Anxiety.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Danyko is the most empathic and helpful therapist i ever seen. He is a proverbial needle in he haystack, as great mental health professionals are virtually impossible to find these days. I have never written about anyone on these sites, but he is worth writing about. he is a five star therapist on every level,

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I like his "hands on" approach. I have OCD and we did exposure outside the office during sessions. I have never done this before with a therapist and found this approach extremely helpful. He also gave me "homework" to work on between sessons.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Danyko was very helpful in teaching me ways to deal with my anxiety and OCD symptoms. He was very knowledgeable of both CBT and DBT. I have referred people to him and everyone who met with him liked him very much.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Danyko saved my life. My wife, children, and I now have a better quality of life because of the work I did with him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

If you suffer from OCD, and you want a blow-hard, arrogant, rude doctor who will yawn his way through your session, then Stephen Danyko is the doctor for you.

Submitted October 26, 2010