Ratings for Dr. Chester C. Lo

The only person who commented something good has commented the same thing on all the rate M.D websites, which probably means its fake. I recently went to his office because of an angled foot problem. He is the only foot doctor that my father knows and my father trusts him because he accepts GHI. He truly sucks. He forced us into buying 500 insoles that I could probably find for like 10 bucks in chinatown. He has this one poster about how when feet go flat everything changes. He has so many stupid contracts. His office is old and dirty and looks like a storage room. He has a bunch of diplomas hanging around and brags about how he teaches at some college in upstate New York. He bs's everything and shows you ripped out pages from text books. probably because he doesn't know how to explain things. And he sends you to get x rays because he thinks that there is a .01% chance that you have cancer in your foot. All in all he is a horrible doctor and I highly recommend to look for a better podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Any good comments about is probably fake. He's really rude!! He only cares about money and does not care about his patients at all. He's office is ugly, dirty and small. The doctor has an ugly personality. I do not recommend him. There are better chinatown doctors out there.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Lo's office is easy for scheduling urgent appointment. The front desk gave me an appointment right away for my unscheduled painful sprain foot condition. When I was in the office, I find that the office environment is very clean, staffs are friendly. I only waited for 10 min. and even served with a cup of water. Dr. Lo listens to me for all the pains that I have and explained to me all the options. I trusted well to his very detailed treatment. To my surprise, I can walk out the office without pain. I felt that this is the best foot doctor office in town and, I will recommend my mother to come this office too.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Horrible doctor!!!! Dirty and small office!!! He doesn't care about his patients. Does not show any empathy!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Very rude. Bad bedside manners. Will not return. Office was dingy and old. Not sure if its clean.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I hate this doctor. No help at all and think I am wasteing his time. I have to paid him a big copay to waste my time and take his****. I will never go back to see him ever again. He is a mean person and look down at people. I really don't like his attuide or the way he treat his staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

terrible office, lackadaisical and rude. spent most of my time listening to him brag about how he is a surgeon and how he knows 4 different languages. he also tried to sell me orthotics for 500 dollars that i easily found for 200. made me sign liability form upon leaving, probably because he had no clue what he was doing. worst doc i've encountered in terms of knowledge and patient treatment

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Chester C. Lo's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)