Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. McCormick

I highly recommend Dr. Timothy McCormick! He is very thorough. I got an appointment right away. I was a bit nervous about calling a doctors office about my weight, but I was made to feel at ease right away. I have learned a lot about eating right and am very happy with my weight loss. I have more energy and feel better than I have for years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

For the first time in my life in my quest for good health, weight loss and fitness, all of Dr McCormick's staff have given me hope through their expertise and knowledge to battle with the issues I face everyday. With every visit they let me know what is going right for me and how to progress through the minefield of misinformation I have amassed over the years with other methods, diets I have tried and failed with. I feel very hopeful that they will help me to get to where I am at a fit weight again and free of pain on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013