Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Rudder

Dr. Rudder is very knowledgeable and adjusts well without pain. I have walked in before and not be able to turn my neck and have a limp. She knows her business and I am a happy customer!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I first saw Dr. Rudder for shoulder pain and was very pleased with her treatment in relieving that pain and restoring mobility to my shoulder and other parts of my body. An added benefit -- Dr. Rudder was able to detect other imbalances in my body -- including digestive issues -- and successfully treated those too, greatly improving my over-all well being. Her techniques are gentle and very effective. She also takes time to hear your concerns and answer your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Rudder.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

From the very first visit I was astounded by Dr. Amy's knowledge. She always takes her time she is very gentle! I have a very bad neck and when I first went in I had fired my neurologist and was at my wits end with pain and burning in my arms. At the same time my back was giving me some problems and my left leg was causing me a lot of trouble. Dr Amy was very easy on my neck for which I'm so grateful because I had had some bad experience there. I'm 69 years old so none of these thing are out of the ordinary. After a few weeks the improvement in my neck was amazing. My back was in good shape after two. My leg is still an issue but its much improved. If the person who made the previous comment that she can't adjust wants an old fashioned "bone cracker" then he should go find one. I'm stricken with dr. Amy so is my husband and all my friends! She's fabulous

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Very nice lady but unfortunately can't adjust.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Amy E. Rudder's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, TN