Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth L. Murphy

Dr. Murphy is Just The Best. I have been seeing her for a number of years, and have referred several friends to her (and they are very happy as well). Now my young adult daughters are seeing her too!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

She's delightful, anyone who says otherwise has no idea what "bad" obgyns are really like. She's smart and sensitive and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

She doesn't listen to the patient and cannot relate to the patient's situation. I ended up going to another doctor because she wasn't helpful at all.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Murphy for years and I really like her. Her calm demeanor is good for procedures, but sometimes is comes off like she is down playing something I may be concerned about because she is SO mellow.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

She cannot relate to the patient's situation and doesn't listen to the patient. She tells you what she has in mind and keeps repeating herself.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Elizabeth L. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med