Ratings for Dr. Candice M. Jensen

Dr. Jensen is a very kind and caring doctor. She was there when my husband had a problem before his surgery, she saw him in her office for it instead of sending him to the ER. She was very informative and answered our every question! You don't find caring doctors like her everyday!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Jensen may not have the best bed side manor but the woman does know what she is doing. I am grateful to the services she has provide me & would recommend her to anyone needed Bariatric Surgery. Her Bariatric staff is the BEST! I've never had a problem waiting too long to be seen. She is helpful & very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Candice Jensen is very knowledgeable. Her staff is helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Jensen was very helpful in a procedure I had for a probable phyllodes tumor in my right breast. It ended up being a large cyst, but it would have needed to be operated on anyway. Dr. Jensen was very courteous, and had such a great bed side manner. She was so friendly, I was almost excited for surgery instead of nervous. She called me right when she got the results. This is a doctor who always has her patients on her mind and makes sure she does whats best for you and your health. I am so lucky I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Candice M. Jensen's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Yuma, AZ