Ratings for Dr. Gerald P. Curatola

I have been a patient of Dr Curatola for years and I have never had anything but wonderful experiences. Being nervous to go to the dentist for many years, I was concerned what the state of my mouth would be. Dr Curatola and his staff made my experience so wonderful and did everything possible to make all of my visits comfortable. This is why I keep going back! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very welcoming personality to me with kind and well meaning staff, but made a few comments I noticed are both a bit condescending. Did not have the higher tech, more tooth preserving modalities that I had specifically asked the phone/consultation receptionist I truly desired in a Dental practice. I would not have made the trip to see this Dentist had I been told the truth. He is quite caring, or was to me, but HAS to have things his own way and appears to be confused by all of the propaganda that the Pharmaceutical/big drug companies use to confuse Dentists/Doctors AWAY from using the truly healing modalities, like Ozone, for example. Great Doctor if you just want cosmetics, but for a truly skilled Dentist in pure/natural dentistry utilizing Ozone, higher tech lasers... then I would look for someone who is genuinely well trained and well versed and honoring of these important modalities in healing teeth and thus, the entire body. However, finding such a Dentist is no easy task, so you may have to have a cosmetic Dentist like this Doctor, an additional Ozone Dentist who also is skilled with the Laser, and a Holistic/Pure minded healing professional to help you detox. On the West Coast, this is easy to find in one person, but the East Coast is a challenge.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Great experience, brilliant dentist, kind staff, beautiful office!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I went to Dr. Curatola at the recommendation of a business colleague to get 8 veneers. My smile means everything to me in business and I wanted a winning one. Man did Dr. Gerry come through!! I cannot tell begin to tell you how many people compliment me on my new "look." Everyone says I look 10-15 years younger. I smile all the time and my attitude about life and business is at an all-time high. This was easily the best investment I've made in the past 20 years. Thank you Dr. Gerry and your wonderful, courteous, friendly staff. You are ALL 5-stars in my book.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I'm distressed that an excellent dentist with superior skills can be besmirched and have his reputation diminished by these last two reviews. They look to me to have been written by the same angry, misspelling patient. So, having just returned from treatment with Dr. Gerry less than a week ago, here's what I know is true: I went to him for a second opinion on my "regular" dentist comment to her assistant that I would "need" seven crowns. When Dr. Curatola looked in my mouth, he was horrified. My mouth was full of mercury, broken teeth, and a collapsed bite. The breakdown of both my teeth and fillings resulted in large holes, cracks in individual teeth, and my swallowing large amounts of dentin and mercury. Since Dr. Gerry has been practicing wholistic dentistry for some 20 years now, his plan of care involved removing the toxic mercury and rebuilding my teeth. He has since done a variety of procedures that have not just improved the look of my mouth, but the function, as well. He is a genuine artist fashioning "teeth that work. I must say too, that it is a bonus that Dr. Gerry sings along with the music playing in his office. He's smart, inventive, and funny and only has one big challenge with us patients - being on time. So if you want to be his "patient", then you need to be "patient." His work is absolutely superior.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Nasty Lair!!! It is all about money and popularity for him. Does NOT care about patients!!! The wait time is outrageous. The work he does is really poor. If you want to end up with infection, root canals and pulled teeth and pay thousands of dollars for it, you are welcome in the "lovely" office.

Submitted January 8, 2014

Submitted November 5, 2013

THE WORST! My experience with Dr. Curatola and his group was horrendous. Dr. Curatola will give you a good Hollywood Rap, but dont fall for it. Do yourself a favor and find yourself a 'real' dentist-doctor. Dr. Curatola is far from the 'real thing'! Avoid at all costs...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

I went to this doctor to put a CEREC crown on my teeth. The crown buckled and had an unusual margin. When I told the doctor that I had lost my normal bite, he insisted that the crown was properly designed. The crown was indeed wrong. It messed up my entire mouth bite and, instead of remaking the crown, he proceeded to try to file down teeth to get the crown to fit with my other teeth. I went back and front for him to correct the problem and when I complained about all the inconvenience, rudely he said you can go somewhere else. The didn't give my money back and I had to go to a prosthodontist to replace the crown. It looks fine now but I lost money and time having gone to this incompetent doctor

Submitted October 20, 2012

My deepest gratitude to Dr. Curatola & his team for going above & beyond sacrificing their personal time on short notice to complete my dental needs. Dr. Curatola cultivates a professional, warm & welcoming environment. The team members genuinely love their work, care for their patients, & respect each other. My total comfort & well being were considered every step of the way–not once did I feel any pain. Each visit was very enjoyable-joking & laughing with the staff & tapping my toes to the music of my choice. The Cerec system with Dr.Curatola’s evident knowledge & skill created perfect inlays in no time. His love of sculpture, talent, years of experience & incredible ceramist (who also generously shared his time & talent) gave me the most amazing veneers-got the first set 27 years ago. You wouldn’t know I had with one tooth missing & another askew near the front! I now have the perfect smile I’ve always dreamed of. I highly recommend East Hampton Dental Associates.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Gerald P. Curatola's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.