Dr. Chris D. Bryce

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris D. Bryce

Dr Bryce replaced my left hip seven wk ago & I wish I had done it sooner. I was walking without the use of a walker or cane in 1 week. I am free of pain in that hip & no longer limp!! Dr Bryce and his stafff are professional, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Linda M, a very happy patient

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Bryce is a class act. He was professional, kind, & above all a very well educated and skilled surgeon. I knew as soon as I met Dr. Bryce we had picked the right surgeon to replace my hip. Every step of the way went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. After a lifetime in the Golf Business, and thousands of rounds of Golf my hip was ready to be replaced. 10 days after surgery I was back Teaching & now 13 weeks post op, I am pain free! Thankful we found Dr. Bryce!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

They are the best in my mind. Hip replacement was an absolute success.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Bryce and his staff are wonderful. Kind, helpful and efficient . I appreciated that Dr Bryce took time to talk with me about what was the best option for my situation

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

DR. BRYCE AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. HAD TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT 2-10-17 AND ALL WENT WELL.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Bryce was honest and straight forward about options available to me. Gave me the confidence to schedule a full knee replacement. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Bryce over any other Dr.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I was very anxious about my knee surgery, but on June 22 , 2016 I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Bryce and I couldn't be more pleased with the surgery and the results.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

My daughter had knee surgery Dr Bryce was excellent always took his time and explained things in great detail.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I had hip replacement surgery. My surgery went so well I was walking without any assistance after one week.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr.Bryce , Dr Lamson, Physical therapy and all staff were excellent in my surgery and after care. I had a total knee replacement on 3 /23/16. Presently my recovery has been very positive as a result of medical treatment, communication, compassion , and great regime of exercise. Through out the process the doctor and physical therapy help with continously encouragement and praise. It means allot to feel comfortable talking to the doctor and staff. I appreciate all the care i have been given in my surgery and recovery. I would highly recommend Dr Bruce and the Physical therapy department to get orthopedic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Chris D. Bryce's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)