Ratings for Dr. Chris D. Bryce

My right knee replacement could not have been easier. Dr. Bryce was great to work with and took fantastic care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Bryce for anyone needing orthopedic work.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr Bryce completed a total knee replacement for me and I could not be happier with the results. It has been 7 months since the surgery and I've had no issues of concern. Dr Bryce and his PA (Jennifer) did a great job of explaining things before they happened, and surprisingly, my actual experience closely matched their descriptions. Over the course of my experience, I probably had 10 - 12 appointments and was always brought into the exam room on time and never had to wait long for Dr. Bryce or Jennifer to see me. I highly recommend Dr Bryce and his team.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

At 75 now playing Pickleball 15 hours a week. Total knee. Getting balls I could not get at 60. Get it done!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I had right hip replacement in December by Dr. Bryce and was pain free almost immediately, just as he said! I highly recommend Dr. Bryce.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I’ve had both knees replaced by Dr Bryce very sucessfully. I would highly recommend him fir his skill and personal concern.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

After having 2 unsuccessful knee replacement surgeries on the same knee, I was so happy to be referred to Dr. Bryce. The first Dr. said it was my fault the results weren't good because my tendon was "too stretchy." Other surgeons suggested that the entire prosthesis needed to be removed and replaced, but weren't anxious to do the work. The physical therapist suggested intense exercise everyday for the rest of my life with possibly not having any better function. Dr. Bryce didn't blink an eye. He knew exactly what was needed as revisions are a speciality of his. He and his staff have provided excellent care and kindness. Even two weeks after the revision surgery, I could tell a difference. I am scheduled to have the other knee replaced shortly and even though this is a tough surgery, I expect great results. I highly recommend Dr. Bryce and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Bryce replaced my left hip seven wk ago & I wish I had done it sooner. I was walking without the use of a walker or cane in 1 week. I am free of pain in that hip & no longer limp!! Dr Bryce and his stafff are professional, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Linda M, a very happy patient

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Bryce is a class act. He was professional, kind, & above all a very well educated and skilled surgeon. I knew as soon as I met Dr. Bryce we had picked the right surgeon to replace my hip. Every step of the way went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. After a lifetime in the Golf Business, and thousands of rounds of Golf my hip was ready to be replaced. 10 days after surgery I was back Teaching & now 13 weeks post op, I am pain free! Thankful we found Dr. Bryce!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

They are the best in my mind. Hip replacement was an absolute success.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Bryce and his staff are wonderful. Kind, helpful and efficient . I appreciated that Dr Bryce took time to talk with me about what was the best option for my situation

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Chris D. Bryce's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Unicare