Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Lee

Dr. Lee took time to explain in detail a very needed surgery even though I was very anxious and rude and didn't want to go through with it. Michelle his nurse could see my anxiety, calmed me down and reassured me of my decision to proceed. She was so confident in Dr. Lee's skills it was just what I needed at that time. He did performed by surgery and I have never felt better and never had any bad reactions. Thanks Dr. Lee for your expertise and skill! Thanks Michelle for the reassurance and comfort when I needed it most.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

He came to he hospital to check my new born son who had a problem with his throat at the hospital he came across as a great doctor who wanted to help my new born. He asked that we come see him at one month but when we did he was slow and didn't even check him he talked to us for about 15 minutes and then said his fine come back in 6 months unless he goes blue. I'm sorry but if he is blue I'm going to the hospital not to his office. He is worthless my son his now struggling with swallowing and I am going to a different doctor that actually wants to help my son. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

You will not find a better doctor/nurse combo than what I found at Dr. Lee's office. This is the best I (my children) have ever been treated. Very knowledgable and helpful. Dr. Lee and his nurse were very patient and kind to my children. I will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Richard G. Lee's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Idaho Falls, ID