Ratings for Dr. Traci L. White

This doctor is not into pain management at all. I went with my boyfriend who has RA, Fibromyalgia and enclosed spondylitis which causes excruciating pain. He has only been taking medications for his RA and he was referred to her to get his quality of life back. She told him to just take an Ibuprofen and you will be fine. What????

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The front office staff have no respect for the patients and have no clue about anything. She doesnt take her time with the patient and rushes to the next, like we are just money cattle for her. She doesnt listen and doesnt give the oportunity for the pt to choose their own treatment plan by giving options. It was the worst mistake of my life to come to this place. I wasnt heard or treated with respect. She is like a robot, no smile and no empathy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr.Tracy White is a great doctor as well as her back office staff. I happen to think the concern is with the front office staff. There customer service skills are horrable. They don't have respect for patients. The front office has no follow up or follow throw with satisfactory. You have to call back consistanly. Some patients are worse off then others. They dont know the differance so they treat us all the same. You may need to hire a new staff or re-train. What happen to the customer service smile on and off the phone your staffis to pushy and always in a rush. Dr. White don't loose patientsdo to your staff. Put them in order. ""ALL these ratings reffer to the front office staff anything that has to do with scheduling, billing,front desk""

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr White spent a great deal of time with me discussig my complicated condition. I have not had a doctor do this before. She gave me hope when I had none. I feel better than I have in the last 3 years. She has also helped my mother.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

At my 1st apt she recommended a series of injections and walked out of the room.I thought she was coming back with handouts to explain but a nurse told me my apt was over.The receptionist gave me several apt cards with directions(need a driver/fast 6 hrs before) when the dr. didnt even tell me the name of it. Ive had apts cancelled/ rescheduled.On my 4th apt they called to say i needed to come 3hrs early.I said i could be there in an hr and was told she would try to wait.Turns out the procedure ahead of me was cancelled so they didnt want to wait to see me.They were in such a hurry when i arrive they didnt check my vitals or ask me any standard ?s.They didnt wait for me to recover,they just wheeled me right to the car so they could leave.They asked if it was my 2nd or 3rd when it was my 5th,then they said they didnt have them on my chart.My bf took me to all of my apts except the 1st and he hasnt met her bc she never came out before/after to see me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I did not receive the help that I expected as a pm doc, I thought she would put more time into asking about my history but instead I was told there was nothing wrong with me except that I have arthritis and that nothing is wrong with me. She took me off my meds I was on for 2 years in a period of 2 weeks, withdrawals were horrible! I was promised they would support me emotional during my withdrawal process, yeah right! Did not feel there was any understanding of my pain, just cold shoulder and made to feel pretty stupid for wasting my $! She may be right for someone that isn't as complicated as myself.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Traci L. White's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental