You may also like

Dr.Zaltz is an excellent surgeon . The care he gave my daughter for her her kyphosis was top notch . He was friendly and took the time to explain things in detail and answered all our questions . My daughters surgery went very well and her spine is fixed and she is standing tall and proud . I would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Zaltz was breath of fresh air. I saw another ortho dr. prior to him and he said my hip dysplasia wouldnt cause me the hip problems I was having. He wanted to just do cortisone injection and said that he doesnt always believe findings on mri when my results showed pretty extensive damage to labrum and ligamentum teres. Would recommend him to anybody that is athletic with hip pain. You will avoid runaround with others and get treated before to much damage is done.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I will NEVER return o this office. Waited 4 days for an appointment at 10:30 am, I arrived at 10:15. When I wen o sign I here was a sign staing the doctor was running 1.5 hours behind schedule and was informed if I left I would lose my place in line. Staff was not very friendly either!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Been seeing this doctor for several years now only because no-one else will see me now that i am under his care. Worst office and doctor i have ever been to, at least a 2 hr wait in waiting room, staff is completely incompetent messing several of my appointments up, and doctor will lie to your face and push you into a surgical procedure. Horrible doctor and I not only give up on all modern medicine because of this doctor but i now have PTSD as a result.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

he did a hip preservation surgery on me and did not manage pain well at all. Now being almost a year out my hip is worse then it was before and I cant make a appt to see him because I owe his office money and I am on medicaid and bcn so I am broke and cant afford anything at this point. I wish he could of been more caring and not money driven and he needs to learn how to manage pain . I wont recommend him to my worse enemy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I had a PAO with Dr Zaltz a couple years back. I very happy with the results! The surgery went seamlessly and the recovery was hard, but made so much easier with the use of CPM and other tricks from Dr Zaltz :-) I am so thankful I found him - I had searched all of michigan for a dr capable of doing a PAO and in my opinion, he is the only one! The scar is hardly visible, which is amazing! Yes, the wait is long to see him, but I feel like he tries to fit in as many appts as he can so we all don't have to wait months to see him! The ratings here that says his bedside manner isn't good are really a surprise to me. He is very caring, but he will move fast if you have no questions :-)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Love Dr. Zaltz!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

It took 3 months to get an appt, then another 6 months before surgery. Each visit, I wait in the lobby for about 1.5 hours before going to an exam room. He barely spends any time with me, does not care to listen to me or answer my questions. He has been rude during every visit, even before surgery. He just told me there is nothing else he can do, I need to learn to live with pain, then he walked out the door. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Zaltz helped my son in 30 minutes after 5 other doctors (morons - Emergency Room @ Beaumont) couldn't determine what was wrong with his arm for over a week. I can't stand most doctors and their inability to listen, but Dr. Zaltz really came through. The wait was very long, but the outcome offsets that.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Ira Zaltz's Credentials

• French

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HIP
HealthPartners
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Zaltz is an excellent surgeon . The care he gave my daughter for her her kyphosis was top notch . He was friendly and took the time to explain things in deta..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zaltz was breath of fresh air. I saw another ortho dr. prior to him and he said my hip dysplasia wouldnt cause me the hip problems I was having. He wanted t..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Surgery scheduled on a weekend and dates keep changing. No one in office calls back. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I will NEVER return o this office. Waited 4 days for an appointment at 10:30 am, I arrived at 10:15. When I wen o sign I here was a sign staing the doctor was ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing this doctor for several years now only because no-one else will see me now that i am under his care. Worst office and doctor i have ever been to, at..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "he did a hip preservation surgery on me and did not manage pain well at all. Now being almost a year out my hip is worse then it was before and I cant make a ap..."

October 15, 2014