Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Yeung-Yue

I went for a full body check. Waited 34 min in the room for her. She came in and scanned my body so fast it was crazy. She did not measure anything or document where spots and moles were located. How would she ever know if they changed in size or color? She used medical terms and when i asked what they were, she said it is nothing to worry about. She was only saying it to her assistant to put in the chart. When i asked about some spots i was concerned about she said she could not tell if they were an issue. She would look at them again next year. $160 for that, what a waste. I would never go back there.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Yeung-Yue was okay during my first visit but went on to prove herself uncaring and unprofessional on my second visit. She put me through a great deal of pain during the removal of several pre-cancerous growths. She did not numb me and ignored my complaints and pleas. Judging by her initial friendly demeanor, I couldn't believe this woman could be so rough and unsympathetic. I've had this procedure done before without problems or pain. So, I know this was uncalled for, especially for her to have pressed on so coldly, after witnessing my distress--I'm an elderly woman with a history of heart problems. By the end of the visit, I thought I'd either expire or get up and slug her. The office staff were pleasant, as was the office, but definitely not this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Yue is an exceptional Doctor, and has been the most caring and professional toward my husband on each of his/our visits. I would recommend her to anyone seeking dermo care. Thank you Dr. Yue.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

One cannot ask for a better doctor than Dr Yue, she is very professional in all aspects with outstanding bedside manners. Easy to talk with and receive honest and sincere answers. Highly concern about her patients care. I highly recommend her for your dermatology concerns.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012