Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Wexler

Dr. Wexler is a very knowledgable and caring physician. I always feels like he listensto my conerns and explains things so that I understand them. He orders tests without hesitation and I feel he truely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

As a patient for a couple of years, I called on a Monday morning regarding an urgent health situation and tried to get in either that day or on Tuesday and the office was inflexible, very unhelpful and refused to squeeze me in and instead told me that I should go to an urgent care facility. I feel I was treated in an extremely unprofessional and uncaring manner and no patient should have to experience this when calling their doctor's office. Fortunately, I was able to locate a doctor’s office that is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Very punctual! Will phone back same day with answers.Very polite and very knowledgeable. Both my husband and I go to Dr. Wexler and cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Excellent, thorough, caring, intelligent, punctual, good staff. Diagnosed a minor, non-life threatening condition after another doctor had told me I had cancer. He's been my primary physician for ten years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I'm very happy with this doctor. He's busy though, so it's hard to get a fast appointment.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Wexler! He is so very knowledgeable and able to explain everything in terms a layperson understands. He is very, very thorough and a marvelous diagnostician. He is my primary care physician. I trust him implicitly!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Very thorough and careful diagnostician. Always willing to explain treatment options. Followed-up anomoly in blood work and caught a pancreatic cancer tumor while still possible to treat with surgery and chemotherapy. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

The most uncaring, rude, ignorant physician I have every been to.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. Richard J. Wexler's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Los Alamitos, CA