Ratings for Dr. Andrea James

my name is mohammed irfan khalid,,,she is the best in her field ,,i was her paitient, the reason i am alive is because of her ,,,GOD bless you dr james,,,

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

This woman has the demeanor of a prison guard. She does nothing but bark orders...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

After months of searching for a doc for my son to see, I find her. We spent the majority of our time at first visit to fill out paper work. Then we were called back to Dr. James office. She asked us a few of the same questions from the form we just filled, then wrote us a script for medication for him. She didn't spend any time with him one on one or even talk to him at all. We were literally in there for 6 minutes. She barely looked up from her desk while speaking to us. This is not what I expected from a psychiatrist. On another occasion, she messed up his script for refill, even after I talked to her nurse about this, whom I would assume would at least document my son's chart for the doc to see. It was a negative experience and I would not recommend Dr. James for anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I would rate Dr. Andrea James a 8/10 only because my main issue with the office is the appointments being moved, it seems like every other appointment of mine gets moved to a different time but I understand they do that to make the office wait less. The waiting time to see the doctor is probably the quickest I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

The WORST experience ever. Everything you read here is true. No professionalism, no way she should practice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

this woman never even looked up from her prescription pad. I could've gotten any drug I wanted for no reason. She could've prescribed a dangerous concoction and never cared. We were desperate for help and waited 3 and a half hours... for absolutely nothing. GO SOMEWHERE else if you care at all!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

If you get an appt. to this person who should not even be allowed to have a MD. license DO NOT GO!!!! You get escorted in, get asked what kind of drugs ya need without her even asking me about my history at all. I really think she is running a drug ring getting people in and getting them out within minutes and handing them a script. I demanded my copay back and will pursue this to the OK med. board.... DO NOT GO....

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

My daughter went to her and she was terrible. Everything you read in the reviews below are very true. All she did was keep her on the same medicine she was on and gave her one other prescription.....ask no questions about why she was there.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I am glad to see I am not the only one who has had a problem with this Dr. I would love to look into having her license revoked for giving wrong medication. Does anyone have any one that they now see near the same area?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013