Ratings for Dr. Kendra G. Jones

Bedside manners are horrible! Dr. Jones is very unprofessional. I wouldn't refer my friends and family, that's for sure!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

She had me 8 months to diagnose me with a condition that I knew and told her I had from day one. After a huge amount of testing and the confirmation of my original condition she says she can't do anything and that I have to see a fertility clinic. Then why you didn't send me there to begging with? Because I was a quick bill, right?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

WORST DOCTOR EVER!! does not know what she's doing, told me I was 3cm dilated when my cervix was completely shut. Has no bedside manners. In the hospital, ordered me meds and a cathiter (so painful!!) and then ordered it to be taken out the next day, when I still needed it!! She makes decisions not based on your needs. She's very rude and I will make sure everyone knows NOT to see her!! Also-very unprofessional and does not wear a robe like other doctors. She dresses in normal clothing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very dissatisfied with this woman - referred me to hormone balance facility - knows nothing about hormone balance - isn't this what makes a woman tick ??

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Kendra Jones is unprofessional, first and last time using her. Her and her nurse were busy talking about partying!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I went to Dr. Jones to address concerns about the possibility of having endometriosis and having difficulty getting pregnant. She did not address any of my concerns or go over my symptoms for endometriosis and instead referred me to a fertility clinic without digging into the problem at all. She was aloof and abrupt and not at all what I was looking for in a doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Doctor jones was my ob/gyn back in Sioux City, IA. I can't say enough good things about her. She is so compassionate and really took the time to answer my questions. If you we're having a rough time she would give me a hug and offer a kind encouraging word.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Kendra G. Jones's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners