Ratings for Dr. Theodore B. Qozi

Came into the office with ankle pain and some foot soreness. The staff was friendly enough. Upon seeing the doctor, I was asked if there was soreness of the feet (which there was). From that point on, the ankle was completely ignored (yet it was the primary reason for coming). I brought it up a few times, but it was passed off as "that can be caused by the feet." He poked my feet a few times (causing shooting pains in my leg) and declared the problem to be plantar faciitis, gave me a very uncomfortable boot to wear (which I suppose is proper for plantar faciitis, so I can't really fault him for that). No x-ray or ultrasound was done to determine if there was damage done (just the poking test). All in all, I'm sure he did his job correctly, but I left feeling very unsatisfied, and worse, a week of wearing that boot thing is causing pain in other areas that are at times worse than the pain I started with.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Theodore B. Qozi's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)