Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Victoria

After our family doctor who we loved left two months ago, I have been looking for the right doctor. My first appointment with Dr. Ed Victoria was unique. I was impressed from the moment I got to his office. This is “his office” He has his own team, he is not a part of a practica with many other physicians and an owner. This is what impressed me and left me with a smile of gratitude to finally find him: 😊 No other person in the waiting room when I arrived Even as a new patient, it took me only 10 minutes to fill out the few forms The nurse came in 5 minutes after I completed the forms After he tooked all the the vitals, he told me the doctor will come in a few moments “after he reviews” all your information; he came in 7 minutes Doctor was friendly, well informed, not panicked with the information about my liver and easy brushing, asked me who referred him, we talked about my health, medicines, etc. He suggested a “natural” recipe for sinus infections. He ordered blood tests to check my liver, blood circulation, thyroid and others. When they get these tests results, if he needs to change my prescription for the thyroid, I don’t have to make an appointment. They will fax the new prescription to my pharmacy. Bravo! He was interested, great listener, efficient, and funny. And . . the posters in the reception and in the testing rooms are not of marketing of medicines, lists of sickness that you may or may not have, nothing like that. There are about healing, joy, living well, etc. This is a “healing place” 🌀🌹 My family and I call Dr. Victoria "the Right Doctor" 🏆💙

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016