Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Kargman

Very excellent doctor!! Have been a patient of his for all my life! Never had any problems.. when you go in there your out in five minutes he is short and quick to the point. Most doctors will talk and talk your ear off but not him!! I recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have NOTHING bad to say about Dr. Kargman. He might not be the friendlyest doctor, but when he walks in he alway says hello. He does take care of my daughter & she's my life!!! He's a good doctor & he does his job to the fullest!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I agree with all previous comments. Besides having NO bedside manner he is VERY rude!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been going to him for 10mths and I switched pediatricians right after my visit. My son is losing weight on the medicine he gave my child. I mentioned that my son was losing weight and his appetite. That is the first side effect to the medicine along with headaches, upset stomach, and more. I was concerned that he should change his medicine or dosage. When he came in he did not check his chart until I told him my son lost weight. He was ready to fill out a prescription for more medicine without checking. He then turns toward me and yells at me because my son lost weight. Then he yells at my son. I was mad. I said you have no right to talk to me and my son that way. I began to tell him I give him his favorite foods and snacks but his appetite is gone. He did not care what I was saying and rudely cut me off by saying he needs to eat candy, pasta, bread, and drink pediasure. I held in my anger but I really wanted to put him in his place. I would not go to him "Never Again"!!!! I would rather go to the ER or a minute clinic. He is not worth your time or money!!! He is rude, arrogant, belittling to everyone, if you read all the comments on this site you will better off finding a good pediatrician else where!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is a terrible so called dr.what a rude person my kids are my life & he makes them feel uncomfortable & stupid I am a big guy & I swear to god well let's put it this way I had to control my anger against him! If you love & care about your children seek another pediatrician he's a bum period!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Honestly this man is a bum he shouldn't be called dr kargman what an uncaring no beside manner piece of crap his answer to everything is have oj & chicken soup!! Really idiot I could be a dr too I guess please don't take your children to him because you may just want walk out!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

An average approach to my son, which can be good or not so good . But, knows how to make the right descions at the time of call.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

No one ever posts positive things about people. We get mad and THEN decide to vent our opinions but never do we post opinions when happy. I have been a patient for about 8 years. Sadly all the things I love about him are the things complained about here. I call for an appt and I can get in same day. Other peds I've waited 2 weeks for a sick visit. He is short and to the point. Yes he may make you feel like you may have asked a stupid question which I have experienced first hand but in all honesty I asked a stupid question. If you are a paranoid mom and need every little detail explained and you're not happy unless you are coddled then this doctor is not for you. He doesn't over medicate and he's not quick to just prescribe. I like that. I'm in and out problem solved. I'm not there to socialize. I'm there to fix my kid. I'm sorry if he doesn't glide in wearing roller skates and crack Witty jokes. I'm not paying to be entertained. 8 years and no complaints here.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

This man is rude!! Uncaring. Arrogant. Arguing or scolding of parents and children is common in this mans office. There is nothing likable about this man. I refer to him as Dr. Horrible. There are no other doctors in his practice. I am SURE not other doctor would want to be associated with him. I feel sorry for his staff. His office is always empty..because parents would rather go to an emergency room. This man should work at Walmart..he would fit in there.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Absolutely the worst doctor I ever met no bedside manner extremely rude to my children getting loud and yelling at them for no reason misdiagnosed my child my sons school nurse knows more then he does and if I had listened to him about treating my child god only knows what could of happened biggest mistake ever going to him I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy he should have his practice closed and medical license revoked

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Kevin J. Kargman's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1995)