Ratings for Dr. Amber Guth

Dr. Guth is a wonderful doctor. She explains things clearly. She listens carefully. She is kind, caring and compassionate. And a very fine surgeon. I am very grateful to have met her. If one has to go through this kind of experience they could find no better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

She very compassionate, caring and easy to talk to ..can recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

she's very compassionate and very kind and very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Guth is THE BEST surgeon you will ever encounter. She is highly qualified, compassionate, thorough, friendly, caring, and the most amazing surgeon there is. My mother had a mastemomy and the scar is minimal, and she needed NO pain medication afterwards! She follow up with her patients, and takes a personal interest in all of them. Yesterday i had to have surgery in NYU (where she practices) and she recogized me and my mother after not seeing us for 2 years. She came into my room asked me how I was and why I was there, she offered such genuine compassion, you would have thought we were longtime friends. I recommend Dr. Amber Guth to anyone facing breast cancer. You will be so happy you decided to go to her. I wish you all the best, and I hope my comment has helped you with your search for the best surgeon. God Bless. And thank God for giving us Dr. Guth!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Guth is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great surgeon, my scar is barely noticeable. :-)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Amber Guth's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)

Coventry Healthcare