Ratings for Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Dr. Ghostine is a very knowledgeable surgeon and did a wonderful job on my back surgery. He is very kind a good communicator. I had a very severe case of spinal stenosis and he was able to expedite my surgery and ease my pain as quickly as possible. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I am a 60 year old male, in good health, with no previous hospitalizations. I was admitted to Riverside Community Hospital in late December after my left leg went completely numb. After an MRI Dr. Ghostine informed me that I would be having emergency back surgery the next morning (laminectomy L3-L5), draining the infection, cleaning a spinal cord abscess; relieving the compression. He told me I may be completely or partially paralyzed, or not paralyzed. Tomorrow is the end of week 8 post-op. I am on the road to recovery. I have been doing PT for the last 3 weeks, and walk without assistance. I am so very grateful that Dr. Samer Ghostine is associated with UC Riverside's School of Medicine, Riverside Community Hospital, and that this exceptional man was my surgeon. He always treated me with respect and compassion as a patient. He was straightforward and honest in his assessment, yet optimistic in the outcome. My wife and I are forever grateful that I was in his care.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

My name is Carlos Franquez, I'm 38 years old, very active, very healthy with no medical conditions. However I was suffering from back pain for about 3 months. I went to different doctors without any of them offering any real help or relief. I was fortunate enough to come into contact with Doctor Ghostine. As soon as he saw me and my MRI, he determined that I needed surgery. Even though he usually books patients 3 weeks in advanced he made it possible for me to have my surgery in about a week after our first appointment. I am so thankful for him and his staff. Surgery went great, I have no pain, I felt that I received the best care in the world and that i was treated with the upmost respect. My family and I are very thankful of everything Dr. Ghostine did for me. We need more people like him in the world. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I couldn't walk without excruciating pain radiating down my lower back and legs. After the surgery, it was like a miracle. Immediate results! If I ever need back or neck surgery, again, I will certainly use Dr. Ghostine. He is also very caring and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Samer Ghostine!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

after suffering with back pain for over 30 years and under going three major surgeries and not having very little relief i was able to obtain dr. Goldstein who provided me with a back fusion who has no allowed me to actually live a life without pain this doctor is outstanding and it is one for all other emulate

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

dr ghostine was willing to fix a problem left by a previous meningioma surgery, done by another doctor at another facility. he fixed the CSF leak and now i am back to being normal and living my life. i am glad he is in the Riverside Community Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr Samer Ghostine operated on our son for emergency brain surgery. He was so compassionate and knowledgeable. He spent time with us after the surgery explaining the details and we felt he was personable and approachable. Today we had an appointment at (UCR Health) his office and our wait was less than 5 minutes! We highly recommend Dr Ghosting and is staff, we are so grateful for his expertise. and bedside manner... Jim Gatherum and family

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

After suffering with severe sciatica for an extended period of time, and winding up using a walker, I met with Dr. Ghostine. He provided me with very clear, understandable options. Following his recommendation, Bi-Lateral Laminectomy, I left the hospital on day 2 following surgery, with absolutely NO sciatic pain. I'm now walking well, and on my way to returning to playing golf.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Trully amazing thanks to Dr Ghostine i can live my life pain freeeeeeee i tell everyone please dont be afraid of getting surgery. I went trough major surgery but i put my life in Dr ghostine hands there no words to describe my whole experience it was just amazing.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

hi dr. Ghostine since i live in dubai i would want you to see me how is it possible doctor?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2002)