You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Professional, personable, and trustworthy. He conducted a thorough analysis and determined that I need surgery to correct a tethered cord. Dr. Ghostine was professional and accurate in his appraisal of what I would experience in post recovery. Absolutely blessed that I was referred to Dr. Ghostine.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Great Doctor... totally rebuilt my brothers back after a motorcycle accident..this man is great...nice soft spoken...two months out from surgery almost completely pain free

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

i highly recommend Dr sam ghostine he did my complex neck fusion and I am very happy with him and his staff

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Ghostine and the staff at Loma Linda are truly remarkable. My 82 year old dad broke his back falling in the shower this past January. Dr. Ghostine and his team were very informative and explained the whole process, which included without surgery, my dad would never walk again. Three days after the surgery, which required rods, places, and screws to repair the break, my dad was up and walking. Throughout the whole process, he was in very little pain. Three months later, he is now fully recovered and completely independent. My family will be forever grateful to Dr. Ghostine and the entire team at Loma Linda.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Ghostine is excellent. He is kind, compassionate, and more than competent. The excruciating pain I was having was taken away immediately by the surgery he performed. His staff is pleasant, professional, and very efficient. I would recommend Dr. Ghostine to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

This is my 4th lower back surgery. I wish I would have seen Dr. S. Ghostine at Loma Linda University Hospital in Loma Linda before my surgery in 2012. I definitely would recommend Dr. S. Ghostine to any one with back issues. He is the Best Neurologist Doctor I have ever had. Dr. S. Ghostine made the correct diagnosis and explained exactly what he would be doing to correct my issue. He told me what to expect from the surgery as well as all the risks involved with the type of surgery he would be doing. Dr. Ghostine was very honest and did not sugar cote anything. He had an excellent bed side manner and did not let his ego get in the way what so ever. (Very rare with other Neurologists I have had). The evening after Dr. Ghostine performed surgery on my lower back, (L5 - S1) 100% of the pain was gone. Six weeks after surgery 100% of the pain is still gone and I am walking without assistance. (No walker, no cane.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My baclofin pump replacement surgery went as smoothly as possible. Dr. Ghostine and staff did a great job.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Six weeks ago I was admitted into the ER unit at Loma Linda University Medical Center for a ruptured disc at the L4-5 vertebrae,compounded by spinal stenosis resulting in compression of the cauda equina ,thus creating severe pain and the onset of paralysis from my waist down. I was immediately placed into surgery . Dr. Ghostine said to me your a miracle prior to discharging me for I had lost all feeling in my lower extremities and control of my bowels, WOW!!! I'm forever grateful, Dr. Ghostine he is truly the miracle worker quite the professional in his field .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I had many surgeries that left my legs numb and in pain. A neurological stimulator was placed in my back to no satisfaction. I was sent to Dr. Ghostine who went in and moved the sensors. Now my legs,feet and hips are pain free after 15 years of suffering. I am very grateful to Dr. Ghostine for what he's been able to do for me. He has given me my life back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

The Best! Dr. Ghostine was professional, caring and knowledgeable. After seeing four neurosurgeons for an issue with three of my discs, and a misaligned spine, Dr. Ghostine proved to be the one to give the correct diagnosis, and perform my surgeries. After years of pain I am now in recovery and on my way to regaining my life! I am extremely grateful for having found Dr. Ghostine.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2002)

Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60 year old male, in good health, with no previous hospitalizations. I was admitted to Riverside Community Hospital in late December after my left leg w..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Carlos Franquez, I'm 38 years old, very active, very healthy with no medical conditions. However I was suffering from back pain for about 3 months. I..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I coul..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " after suffering with back pain for over 30 years and under going three major surgeries and not having very little relief i was able to obtain dr. Goldstein who..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr ghostine was willing to fix a problem left by a previous meningioma surgery, done by another doctor at another facility. he fixed the CSF leak and now i am ..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Samer Ghostine operated on our son for emergency brain surgery. He was so compassionate and knowledgeable. He spent time with us after the surgery explai..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After suffering with severe sciatica for an extended period of time, and winding up using a walker, I met with Dr. Ghostine. He provided me with very clear, un..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trully amazing thanks to Dr Ghostine i can live my life pain freeeeeeee i tell everyone please dont be afraid of getting surgery. I went trough major surgery bu..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "hi dr. Ghostine since i live in dubai i would want you to see me how is it possible doctor?"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is nothing but good thing to say about Dr. Ghostine. He was very kind from day one. He made sure my family and I were calm and prepared for what was to co..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was admitted to Riverside Community Hospital and was met by Dr. Ghostine. He told me I would need cervical surgery or I would have a 90% chance of being paral..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghostine laid all of my fears to rest. He took a lot of time explaining my options with spinal surgery being the last. I personally chose surgery. I had ver..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Samer Ghostine saved our son's life. Our son was assaulted in Riverside CA and was brought to the Emergency Room at Riverside Community Hospital unconsciou..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad case of scoliosis. I could not do any chores in the house and was living with extreme pain. In fact I could not walk or stand for very long..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had cervical fusion on my neck in August 2014 by Dr. Ghostine. I was very impressed with him. I was seen in his Hesperia office a few times and each time I ..."

September 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2975769'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014