You may also like

Dr. Ghostine laid all of my fears to rest. He took a lot of time explaining my options with spinal surgery being the last. I personally chose surgery. I had very crippling pain before my surgery with serious pain shooting down both of my legs! After surgery I had no pain! I'm so pleased that I'm referring 4 of my friends for the same operation.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Samer Ghostine saved our son's life. Our son was assaulted in Riverside CA and was brought to the Emergency Room at Riverside Community Hospital unconscious, with severe head injuries and fractured skull. Dr. Ghostine said to my husband and I that the surgery was very difficult and that our son was very ill. The surgery was a total success, thanks to the knowledge and skills of Dr. Ghostine. We are very lucky and grateful that it was Dr Ghostine who operated on our son. Thanks to him and the nurses and doctors at Riverside Community Hospital, our son is alive and completely recovered today! THANK YOU DOCTOR GHOSTINE.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I had a very bad case of scoliosis. I could not do any chores in the house and was living with extreme pain. In fact I could not walk or stand for very long and often times I was awaken during the night with the pain. I met Dr. Ghostine in June 2014. After he reviewed my films we decided to go ahead with the surgery. It was a 2 day surgery and at the present time I am 4 months post-op. Dr. Ghostine straightened my spine and I can walk and sleep without pain and feel very well. I thank and highly recommend Dr. Ghostine. June 2014

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had cervical fusion on my neck in August 2014 by Dr. Ghostine. I was very impressed with him. I was seen in his Hesperia office a few times and each time I was seen almost immediately and did not have long waits. He performed my "complex" (per his words) surgery and I was feeling better within two days. I will be requesting him again for my upcoming back surgery even though he is out of my network. Sorry to see he will be moving to Riverside Community Hospital in Nov and no longer at Loma Linda Medical.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I recommend Dr. Ghostine as he is thorough, careful, encouraging and spends us much time as you need answering questions. I went to him because I had been diagnosed with Hydrocphalus; He put a shunt in my head and I feel 110% better. It has changed my life immediately. If I develop any spine situation he would be my first call.:)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

my surgery done by Dr. Ghostine was successful! Dr. Ghostine found my problem on MRI that the radiologist missed. I was having severe pain until my surgery. Dr. Ghostine answered all my questions before and after my surgery. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Ghostine. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had surgery done by Dr. Ghostine, in my head after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. He did such an outstanding job, i am grateful for the work he has done. I recommend him for the work that he has done.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Had the best service I could ask for. Surgery went great I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Ghostine

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Professional, personable, and trustworthy. He conducted a thorough analysis and determined that I need surgery to correct a tethered cord. Dr. Ghostine was professional and accurate in his appraisal of what I would experience in post recovery. Absolutely blessed that I was referred to Dr. Ghostine.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2002)

Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Carlos Franquez, I'm 38 years old, very active, very healthy with no medical conditions. However I was suffering from back pain for about 3 months. I..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghostine is incredibly caring and knowledgeable and will only do surgeries that you absolutely need. He did my back surgery. I was in so much pain, I coul..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " after suffering with back pain for over 30 years and under going three major surgeries and not having very little relief i was able to obtain dr. Goldstein who..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr ghostine was willing to fix a problem left by a previous meningioma surgery, done by another doctor at another facility. he fixed the CSF leak and now i am ..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Samer Ghostine operated on our son for emergency brain surgery. He was so compassionate and knowledgeable. He spent time with us after the surgery explai..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After suffering with severe sciatica for an extended period of time, and winding up using a walker, I met with Dr. Ghostine. He provided me with very clear, un..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trully amazing thanks to Dr Ghostine i can live my life pain freeeeeeee i tell everyone please dont be afraid of getting surgery. I went trough major surgery bu..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "hi dr. Ghostine since i live in dubai i would want you to see me how is it possible doctor?"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is nothing but good thing to say about Dr. Ghostine. He was very kind from day one. He made sure my family and I were calm and prepared for what was to co..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was admitted to Riverside Community Hospital and was met by Dr. Ghostine. He told me I would need cervical surgery or I would have a 90% chance of being paral..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ghostine laid all of my fears to rest. He took a lot of time explaining my options with spinal surgery being the last. I personally chose surgery. I had ver..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Samer Ghostine saved our son's life. Our son was assaulted in Riverside CA and was brought to the Emergency Room at Riverside Community Hospital unconsciou..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad case of scoliosis. I could not do any chores in the house and was living with extreme pain. In fact I could not walk or stand for very long..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had cervical fusion on my neck in August 2014 by Dr. Ghostine. I was very impressed with him. I was seen in his Hesperia office a few times and each time I ..."

September 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2975769'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014