Ratings for Dr. Veena Sabharwal

Myself and all my siblings have been going to her for many years so I made the choice to bring my daughter to her, she is great the only problem that we have is we wait over an hour to see her a d with a child it is very hard so we are possibly going to have to change doctors so we can be seen in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Sabharwal is very business minded; she is more concerning about overfilling appoints and business, than patient care. Because of her overbooking, patients have to wait for than 30-60 minutes for routine care. And after so long wait, she does not spent more than 2 minutes with each patient. Her style with each patient is routine and cookie-cutter; she just reads standard paper scripts. If your kids have any developmental issues (ADHD, Autism), please stay away from her. She is worst doctor and no experience with dealing with these issues. She will not diagnose, or provide you any warning, or guidance. She thinks she is expert on child issues, but if you ask her any questions, she is clueless and dump, and will read routine answers, or request more tests. As said, she is most concerned about her business revenue; she has created good tieup with St Mary for getting all new referrals. But as pediatrician, she is worst doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I went to her as a child as so did my sister. We both don't have very good memories and neither does my mother from conversing with her. I think she has the ability to be nice when she wants to, but is usually rude instead. However as far as being a doctor and knowledge, she is very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

She is a Very confident doctor and has very accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Sabharwal is very knowledgable and amazing! She has taken care of my 4 daughters and now that they are adults, they WISH they can just go to Dr. Sabharwal! On occasion, I ask her knowledgable opinion about my grown daughters and she guides us to the right physicians. She is a very compassionate and caring physician and I hope she'll be around when my daughters have children. She is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Sabharwal does not have very good bedside manner. She's not very nice, kind of rough and unsympathetic, and methodical and mechanical. She's not particularly nice or friendly which is surprising since she's a pediatrician. I went to her as a kid and did not like her one bit. She didn't communicate with me at all, just with my mom, as if I was just an object to poke and prod. No hint of kindness. I wouldn't take my kids to her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Sabharwal is a talented physician. She was my pediatrician as a child (age 11-18), and now I bring my four children to see her. She knows her stuff and truly cares about the health and welfare of children. Other reviews have indicated that she is brusque and uncaring which is untrue. She is very serious about what she does, which is a good thing. If you mistakenly think that she is rude, then you don't know her. She is willing to call you back at home, and she remembers details about you/your children which is nice. She always comments on how beautiful my babies are and is very kind. She is great. Only drawback is the wait time which is sometimes frustrating. Other than that, I can say that she is the best around!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Sabharwal for almost 20 years. She's friendly, caring, and ready for questions. I couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr, Sabharwal is great with my kids, and she has been our pediatrician for the past 18 years. We were referred to her by our neighbor, and have been very satisified since. The only negative is ocassionally we have to wait for our appointment, but she is never in a rush once she sees you.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

OK, so she is not the bubbliest and her digs are not palacial. But, she heard my 2mo's murmor when no one else did. Very convenient location for Punjabi population, so she's busy. But always seems to work us in. Wife is MD and settled with her based on knowledge and experience. If you want pieces of flair, not for you. But absolutly trust her with my kids health.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Veena Sabharwal's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1975)