Ratings for Dr. Callie M. Hollenshead

She is very personable, attentive, I recommend her. She caring, gives hugs, she definitely is very informative. I work close by, I am in and out of the Dr office in a prompt manner. Her staff is great too. Very friendly. I have even received phone calls from her or staff. Both respond in a professional and caring manner.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Terrible experience. She was cursory and unhelpful. Terrible bedside manner. Wouldn't recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

VERY NICE DOCTOR FOR ME AN MY HUSBAND HAS ALWAYS WORKED TO GET ME IN ON SAME DAY APPT. SO FAR SO GOOD GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Run, do not walk from this doctor. She was very uncaring, when I was extremely ill. She didn't know what she was doing and I almost died from her. Please do not go see her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

VERY personable, incredibly knowledgeable and well rounded. A true advocate for the patient! I've been dealing with a tough diagnosis, going through several specialist and she has been with me through it all. She spends the time to answer the questions, returns phone calls personally. Way beyond my expectations of a 'normal' doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Callie M. Hollenshead's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

HIP