You may also like

Wonderful Doctor & good man, easy to talk to, knows his stuff, saved my life..also so sweet & seems Christian..EVERYONE IN MACON,GA. MISSES HIM !! Best of best here..good luck in saint louis Doc

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Allen is not only a great doctor, he is a great man. He saved my moms life. He sits and explains things so that patients and family understand what is going on and how to fix it. We have never felt rushed or like he was in a hurry. I don't feel like we are just talking to the doctor, I feel as if we are talking to a friend. My mom was very apprehensive going to her general practice doctor, but to see how at ease she is with Dr Allen is amazing. He is THE BEST DOCTOR EVER to grace the halls of our hospitals.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

This is one wonderful Dr....his personality is great. He is one his game..he did a Heart Cath on me several months ago. I'm sure gonna miss you Dr. Allen..!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

dr allen is the best he saved my life. his words of wisdom was beautiful. he mkes me feel safe he n staff so nice. always on top of things

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Saved my moms life. She had a heart attack and he came right away. Very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Christopher L. Allen's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "CHRISTOPHER" to "CHRISTOPHER L."

April 8, 2012