Ratings for Dr. Jeremy J. Cook

Completely unprofessional. His staff were unable to figure out how to use the debit card reader, and Jeremy himself? Did not answer a single question I had. Was too busy taking to his interns about lunch. For my follow up appointment, canceled for no reason the day before and I had to call and reschedule myself. When I called, the receptionist was rude and not understanding of my problem, and told me that he was unavailable for the entire day with a note that just said "do not book". My appointment had been scheduled for almost two months, mind you. When I asked for the soonest available appointment, she told me that he DID have appointments available that day. Absolutely ridiculous.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

just had my first visit with dr. cook. the office staff was friendly and my wait was short. the doctor spent more time on me than i am used to with other doctors. he explained what was causing my problems and told me what i needed to do to fix it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Jeremy J. Cook's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)