Ratings for Dr. Matheson A. Harris

I had a shattered cheekbone and eye socket. I was referred to Dr. Harris by a maxillofacial surgeon. Dr Harris did an excellent job repairing my face. The surgery went smoothly. He and his staff were very helpful and informative. The followup care was excellent. I plan to use Dr. Harris for all my eye care in the future.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have had upper and lower eyelid surgery with Dr. Harris and everything turned out great. He went through all the options before hand and his secretary Amy gave me the prices so I knew what to expect. He was very accessible, including calling me back in the middle of the night when I called wondering about the swelling the night after my surgery. I sent one of my neighbors who was also interested and she said she was also happy with the visit. I never felt like a number, like another commenter said, but whatever.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

He treats you like a mumber. His receptionist said he could not do follow up to my surgery and I was not feeoling well. Because he ws trying to see as many patients as he could to do surgery. I guess he needed to buy a new house. I am post op and they don't have the time to see me.

Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Matheson A. Harris's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)