Ratings for Dr. George A. Vassos

I decided to switch to another periodontist and leave Dr. Vassos for two reasons.....I can no longer afford his services as he demands payment in full by the date of surgery (even before the insurance claim is submitted). 50% of the full balance is due shortly after the appointment is made and the remaining 50% is paid the day of the surgery. That is a lot of cash to come up with (for me anyway). The second reason is he was seldom in the office on the day of my appointments for periodontal maintenance so I was seeing a hygienist rather than a dentist for years. My new dentist bills the insurance first and I am paying a lot less out of pocket. That is important when your insurance has an annual cap on what is covered as you are responsible for any charges over the annual limit.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

This periodontist seems more interested in selling you a service you probably don't need. From Osseous surgery to monthly cleanings.He is not a friendly person more business and profit minded.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012