Ratings for Dr. Patrice Ringo

I completely concur with the sentiments of the previous reviewer. I have dealt with this horrible doctor not by choice, through e.r. visits. My husband and I would roll our eyes and cringe upon finding out she was the dr on duty. Her bedside manner is rude, snotty, holier than thou. She has this arrogant air to her and often smirks and avoids eye contact. You really feel like you are not dealing with a real physician. She has misdiagnosed CT scans as well as reported findings being on the wrong side/ location of my body. She dismissed an allergic reaction induced by an antibiotic as "just anxiety". She was also very insensitive upon another visit during my pregnancy. I won't even get into that because it was deplorable. It is pointless and quite possibly reckless to be under her "care". Avoid county e.r. for many reasons if you can, but Dr. Ringo would be the #1 reason. Foftunatly I have real health coverage now but if I found myself in the position to be in that e.r. again and she was in, I would crawl out of there if I had to.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Came into the ER with pelvic pain and was put into a room and had to wait 3 hrs for her to come in because her nurse said she forgot about me. She came in with a nasty attitude and didn't look at me at all, went right to computer. She proceeded to ask what was going on and I explained. She said "well, why are you in here and not being seen by an obgyn?" I said because the pain is horrible. She said that I needed a pelvic exam and we proceeded to do it. My bf was next to me and she says, "well you have pelvic inflammatory disease and the only way you can have this is from an STD." And gives my bf a nasty look. I was devastated. I thought he cheated. She gives me a shot of an antibiotic and sends me home. That night I get a horrific adverse reaction to it and im bleeding, nauseous, vomiting...later on the lab nurse calls me and says my std test results are negative. I couldn't believe the audacity of that DR. She almost ruined a relationship and killed me. Please do NOT go to her!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Patrice Ringo's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1992)

Sask Health