Ratings for Dr. Gerald A. Matchett

He ordered the wrong test. He failed to order an Expanded Five Panel for the synthetic opiates he had prescribed for my Stage IV Leiomyosarcoma. He said the urinalysis was mandatory yet, he had no "chain of custody". He had his replacement kick me out of the Pain Clinic. He said, "We know you are a drug dealer". So, I went to Qwest Diagnostics and got a hair analysis that showed he was wrong. I filed a Complaint and prevailed. He got really mad. So, he went to his new job at UTSW NCI-CC and told them that I was a "drug trafficker". They just put it in my record, w/out any proof or substantiation, from the previous year. When I got back to UTSW w Medicare, I found out. My doctors told me that they knew that it wasn't true yet, they were prohibited from writing any pain meds for me. And, this awful information was disseminated to anybody with a password. The Texas State Attorney General Greg Abbott granted them relief from having to give me documents per the Public Info Act. He's a liar.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Gerald A. Matchett's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 2004)