Ratings for Dr. Joshua Abrams

I had surgery in 2014 and here it is 2016 going back to surgery for a fuse and cage and I am little scared but I put my trust in God that Dr.Abrams will be on his best and his team .But the first surgery want well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I recently had surgery for a herniated disc in my lower spine by this great doctor. For months before surgery I was in unbearable pain, dragging my foot trying to walk, one month after surgeryiihave only a little soreness near the incision, still along way to go but on my way. Thank you Dr. Abrams, you saved my life sir.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

After I had a botched surgery I was very afraid to find another doctor to work on my back, Dr Joshua Abrams was the best- he treated me like my grandmother would - he listened to me, he looked me eye to eye and let me know everything that was going to happen and it happened that way - he was there after my surgery and days after my surgery -wonderful, amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The BEST, he truly cares for his patients. Dr. Abrams is the only orthopedic surgeon I would ever let open me up again. I've even moved from AZ back to NM and still continue to only see Dr. Abrams. Wouldnt trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Simply the best. Treated me as though I was family

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Joshua Abrams, my orthopedic back surgeon, was friendly, caring, informative, and professional all the time before, during and after my hospital stay in February 2013 at Banner Del Webb Hospital. My heartiest thank you for your good care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Extensive lumbar spine surgery at age 52 relieved me of dibilitating pain, muscle spasms, and a sedentary life. Dr. Abrams identified then surgically fixed a 2-level injury that persisited for 11 years,and a most horrible past 5 years of constant pain that no other surgeon would attempt to fix. Doc Abrams is my shining star. With surgery just 3 weeks ago, I am up and functioning with caution daily. I anticipate the next 6 months of rehabilitation will bless me with strength and a renewed life of positive results, based on the amazing results these weeks since surgery. I have all great comments for Dr. Abrams and his associate, Bradford Tenney,PA., as well as the care I received at Dell Webb Hospital in Sun City, AZ. I recommend visiting Dr. Abrams. He's straight forward, extremely knowledgable, and is genuinely concerned for you and your situation. You know a great doctor when the staff at Core Institute speaks highly of Dr. Abrams.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012