Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Reznik

Dr. Reznik was very professional and knowledgeable. The surgery and rehabilitation was successful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I had rotator cuff surgery in Nov 2018. I am doing very well and should be back to work in another month. I didn't need the narcotics and PT is going real well. The staff and nurses are EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

My PCP highly recommended Dr. Reznik to me for severe knee pain I was having. I took her advice and had my first visit with him in October. Dr. Reznik actually took the time to listen to me. He explained things in terms I could understand. A couple weeks ago I had a right knee arthroscopy w/ partial meniscectomy and a few other things done. Best decision I made!! My recovery is going great. My level of care has been excellent by Dr. Reznik and the staff at CT-Ortho!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Reznik operated on both of my shoulders. The surgeries were done about 15 years apart. In each case he told me he felt surgery was a last resort. After we tried shots and physical therapy over many months without success, we went ahead with the surgeries both of which were very successful. I also appreciated Dr. Reznik's willingness to give me all the time I needed to answer the questions I had about procedure, recovery, exercise, etc.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Recommended surgery for his own financial gain I reluctantly agreed am now in a wheelchair for life and have children cannot care for he ruined their life as well. On morphine for life. New ortho said surgery should have never been performed could of been resolved with physical therapy. Reznik never recommeded physical therapy.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Alan M. Reznik's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal