Dr. Richard A. Bernstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Bernstein

Took the time to answer all my questions and not rush me.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Bernstein deserves five stars for fixing my scaphoid. a little bone in my wrist. thanks

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Bernstein treated me for carpal tunnel and trigger fingers successfully. I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I thought I had sprained my wrist but saw Dr. Bernstein who found a broke a bone in my wrist. After surgery for a broken scaphoid, I am back to my activities.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I have seen Dr. Bernstein over the last 15 years for many issues and he has always been professional, kind and competent! I just saw him last week for a trigger finger issue and he was again wonderful and I'm happy to say I am 100% healed!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

When I broke my wrist I thought I was going to be out of work for ever. Dr. Bernstein fixed it and I was able to work and get back to my activities quickly. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I was lucky enough to have Dr Bernstein perform surgery on my Scaphoid fracture in Jan ‘18. I received excellent care and I was back to work at the hospital with no limitations! Highly recommend Dr Bernstein if your in need of a surgeon is is an expert in the UE!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was recently under the care of Dr. Bernstein for a hand injury. He was very professional and knowledgeable about my orthopedic issue. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Bernstein for future orthopedic needs and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Bernstein is an excellent hand surgeon. He carefully explained all of my options. I chose surgery although I was concerned about how painful it would be . There was very little pain and the results were outstanding. My recovery has been dramatic. I am happy with the results. I felt that I was advised at each phase of the recovery. The PT that works with Dr. Bernstein was terrific. Since I live a distance from his office I considered a PT closer to my home but I was glad that I went with the PT in his practice. She was skilled and extremely knowledgeable. I was completely happy with the whole experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Bernstein. He has a personality that is both comforting and instills confidence.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Richard Bernstein to my friends and family. He is the best. I felt like I knew him the first visit. He makes you feel comfortable. I had a bad infection in my thumb and he cleared it up. I also was treated for trigger finger and after one injection it feels better.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Richard A. Bernstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT