Ratings for Dr. Neda Heidari

This is the worst excuse of a doctor's office I've ever visited, and I've been in and out of them weekly for about 10 years for chronic migraines. Dr. Heidari isn't so bad, but the dumb bimbos she has running her front desk must have blown their way through college because my 6 year old niece would be more efficient at making appointments. I've been receiving Botox treatments every 2 months for over 2 years. Half the time, they "forget" to schedule my next appointment, I go over the recommended 10 weeks between treatments, and I'm plagued with migraines again. The other half of the time, they call you the day before your appointment, tell you they have to cancel your appointment because you need to go back to your primary doctor for a referral renewal. This takes about 7-10 days to accomplish, then you call back and her next soonest appointment is a MONTH away. So once again, they have failed at keeping you on track with your treatment. These girls are FAILURES to the medical field, and they are causing Neda Heidari's patients extreme pain and grief while all we want is to be treated in a timely fucking manner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Highly recommend her, I have MS and she takes such a good care of me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

unusual autoimmune dosorder, an endocronologist my insurance made me see just told me " never heard of it" but agreed to treat me as Dr. Heidari had suggested. My year long cognitive and neurological sensations have disappeared and I have more energy than I have in years. Dr. Heidari has given me faith that there are great doctors out there. She is also caring and respectful at all times, her office staff are just as caring and professional and I am always able to get a quick appointment and the wait time is never long. I will always recommend Dr. Heidari and her staff to anyone who needs a great neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012