Ratings for Dr. Karen J. Dalley

Extremely disappointing. She has no respect for people's time. I made an appointment weeks in advance and was told to arrive 15 minutes early. I did. I was told to print out and fill out the many pages of paperwork before I arrived in the office. I did. I was then forced to wait 45 minutes and was told by 2 different staff members that she was out to lunch. I was going to be a new patient, so you would think that she would want to put her best foot forward at our first meeting and at least keep the appointment time I had scheduled with her office. When she finally wandered in, she never even apologized. Just because she's a doctor does not mean that her time is more important than mine. I was furious and left. I will not be her new patient and will not recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Left in tears!!! Went to an urgent care immediately

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Very nice and knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions and always made me feel like I was her only appointment.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Dalley is amazing I've seen her since my first check up @16 years old. She delivered both of my children and made me feel so comfortable she never let me give up and say "I can't do this" we were tough together. Yes sometimes a long wait but hello she has babies to help come into this world!!! And what? Once a year I can deal... She answers all my questions and tells me when to worry and other times to knock it off. I'll be going to her until there's Cobb webs!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been going to Karen Dalley for 20 years. I love her. She is professional, friendly and a top notch surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I waited for 90 minutes before they even called my insurance company. The receptionist was talking to her coworker and not even acknowledging customers as they walked in. Overall I waited 2 hours and didn't get to see the doctor. What's the point of having an appointment if you have to wait 2 hours? If there was a delivery or an emergency, that should have been told to the patients waiting.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I would say that my level of trust in Dr. Karen Dalley was 100% from the very first time I saw her in the clinic to the day of my surgery and recovery. I would highly recommend her to all my relatives and friends who needed care from an outstanding and amazing OB-GYN. She is very knowledgeable and meticulous in every way, from your medical history to the treatment option and procedure she will perform. I had Total Abdominal Hysterectomy with Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy and in 3 days I was already out of the hospital. For me, her vast knowledge and experience had made her "the cream of the crop" in her field. I LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I really liked Dr. Dalley. She is very sweet and knowledgeable. She took great care of me and made me feel comfortable. She was a bit due to delivering a baby which is perfectly understandable. However her staff was atrocious! I could not believe how rude the older blonde lady in the front office was! She was extremely rude to me and rolled her eyes at me. I overheard her talking to someone from my insurance company and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was so rude! I felt so bad for the lady on the phone. I think that lady needs to retire! The other staff weren't bad just not very friendly, no smiles. Also, I tried calling the office for days to reschedule a appointment and the phone system kept sending me back to the orininal prompt! So annoying! But Dr. Dalley was the sweetest lady!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This doctor is a complete crook. Not only was she late to the appt, she did NOTHING. my primary dr refered me here after an abnormal pap. She looks at me, spends 5 minutes telling me I have nothing to worry about (the primary dr said my cells could be cancerous) then goes on and on about how she's going to a funeral! Talk about unprofessional!!! So I got no pap, nothing but a BILL FOR 100! I wasted my insurance here. I have none left. I don't understand why I had to pay to listen to her talk about going to a funeral. I thought this appt was about my body? DO NOT GO HERE SHES SO UNPROFESSIONAL. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER OBS IN THE VALLEY WHO ARE MORE ATTENTIVE. CROOKS!!

Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Dalley has to be the most unprofessional doctor I've come across. I did not get the chance to meet her because 1. her nurse canceled 30 minutes before my appointment and i had to reschedule. 2. i go in for my new appointment and she's 2 hours behind! They wouldn't allow me to leave and come back, the nurse said i had to wait there. I asked if they bother calling patients to notify them and she said "not new patients" I'm so angry that i decided to TRY to schedule an appointment with Dr. Dalley after seeing all the poor reviews. Never never never again! I understand things happen and maybe I caught them at a bad time, but it speaks volumes when you don't try to notify your patients with enough time. WE WORK TOO we are not just waiting for you to have a free slot to come see you.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Karen J. Dalley's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America