Ratings for Dr. Lee R. Legler

My child has been with Dr.Legler for a couple years now,I couldn't imagine having her anywhere else, staff is ALWAYS up beat and kind, letting us know what was happening as it happened, hands down, Legler Orthodontics is the best!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Ive been with Dr. Legler for two years now and I am very satisfied with my treatment. They are very helpful in explaining the treatment and what is going on. Also, so friendly. I love it!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Very bad experience. Dr. Legler is terrible and arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Legler Orthodontics staff & Dr. Legler not only made my smile more than I ever thought it could be but the entire experience was above par. The level of care and the results have me constantly smiling from ear to ear. I get non-stop compliments on my smile and I am more confident everyday. From the consultation to the brace removal, Legler Orthodontics has been not only fair but honest as well. They exceeded my expectations and I love my perfect, bright, and white Legler Smile. Even country star Jake Owen has Dr. Legler to thank for a perfect smile, I feel lucky and would highly recommend Legler Ortho. For the best care, a good laugh, a beautiful smile, and worthwhile results, Legler Orthodontics is the ONLY choice!! #braces #leglerortho #bracesatlegler #leglersmile www.bracesatlegler.com

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Had to get braces as an adult for TMJ. Dr Legler fixed my bite and TMJ. No more headaches and my smile looks great.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Had a permanent retainer put on my back teeth by one of Dr. Legler's assistants, which he examined and said looked good. Less than two weeks later, two of the six brackets popped off of my teeth, and it appears that a third one is chipping. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

great doctor and staff, sent all my kids there and I am now a patient

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Please dont make the same mistake I did! Just remember that you cant judge a book by its cover and in this case..it seemed ok but the experience was a negative one!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010