Ratings for Dr. Richard W. LEONG

doctor leong is a thief and stole over$18,000.00 from me in 2007. Now I wear dentures at 32 in 2011. So think twice about going to this scam ARTIST

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Understand before you visit Dr. Leong that he is more scientist (and you are the experiment) than Dentist. I nearly died f/ infection as either Dr. Leong forgot that I had a very invasive infection and did not prescribe antibiotics on my first visit and when I came back the day before my scheduled surgery ---was told I was too infected to have the dental procedure. I was in the ER within an hour of this last visit and given a "shot" of penicllin and an additional 14 days of penicillin in pill form. I was very fortunate to have received treatment at the ER when I did as they will confirm. As it turns out the extreme procedure that DR. Long was proposing was not only incorrect, but would have been very costly to repair. Thats on top of the $3,000+ for the procedure had I actually had it done. He is a scientist of dentistry! Beware. Oh....and he is still trying to collect payment from me!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Leong has been out family dentist since 1994. I have always been pleased with the dental care he and his very efficient staff have provided. I know my teeth are in good condition today because off his knowledge and skills. He is a man of deep faith and integrity and well respected in the community. I highly recommend Dr. Leong because he continues his education by keeping up with current trends in dentistry and he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012