Ratings for Dr. Michele A. Scrime

The very best around after going to five months of pain found out was what was wrong thank you

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Scrime was the absolute nicest endodontist that I have encountered. She did not rush me, made sure my pain level was controlled, explain the procedure as it was happening, and give me updates as to how long it would take. On top being a skilled endodontist, I also strongly feel that her bedside manner really enhances a dental patient's experience. I was in a lot of pain when I went into the office she was extremely soothing and I felt calm and comfortable during the procedure. I absolutely would recommend this dental office and this endodontist.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Calm, soothing and knowledgeable doctor of dentistry. She has a clean practice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Awesome doctor!! she was so sweet and patient, always making sure I was doing ok...constantly telling me I was doing just great...she also explained to me everything she was doing in easy terms for me to understand. I would recommend Dr. Scrime....My insurance is guardian and they paid 90%

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013