Ratings for Dr. August C. Olivar

good md, too time with me. helped me too. I recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

This team is remarkable! ive had such great experiences with them! the kindness and understanding of the staff and doctor is beyond imaginable, love this team

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Olivar and his staff have become like family to me. Dr Olivar was treating me for infertility but also has remained my obgyn through out the years. No question is too small as him and his staff are always there to help you in however way they can. Too many doctors these days simply don't give you the time and care like Dr Olivar does.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He was very thorough and very courteous with us. He explained everything in detail,but even before he explained everything we sort of knew what to expect..thanks to webmd and Google

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

My husband and I had a horrible experience with this doctor. He asked the same questions 3 times in 2 visits. He told me what my symptoms were, wrote them in my file, and ignored me when I stated otherwise. He actually refused to answer questions and even raised his voice to us. His office staff messed up my appointment dates, despite my confirming them. I raised the question of having a laparoscopy; he waved his hand at me and said, "That can't be done." A week later, he canceled my surgery, which I now realize was a blessing. I found another reproductive endocrinologist, and here I am now, fully recovered less than a week after laparoscopic surgery - performed by a doctor who saw "no reason to open you up completely, this is easy."

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Olivar is a compassionate doctor who has genuine interest in helping his patients. After a few years of being unable to conceive and carry a pregnancy, Dr. Olivar is the main reason why my beautiful son was born a month ago. His medical attention was key to the success of my pregnancy. Even after I was referred back to my regular OB-GYN, Dr. Olivar was interested in keeping in touch to see how the pregnancy progressed. In my experience, he's the best and I would totally recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Does not seem to like his job or his patients. I felt uncomfortable just being there. My concerns were dismissed and I was treated rudely.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. August C. Olivar's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1967)