Ratings for Dr. James L. Shepherd

Very very great doctor. He help me delivered my first baby boy with C-section. Very cool doctor and energetic. He always answer my question even my English is bad. He is smiling doctor and very patient. Only 1 thing I have complaint is about 1 Nurs work there. She ask me about me and my husband ''if I married my husband just for the ring''. This silly question really make me feel so badly until now. Other than that, everything is perfect Doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Shepherd is a great doctor, he delivered my first baby. He is friendly and energetic, as well as helpful and knowledgeable. The only complaint I have was that his internal exams were often uncomfortable. Other than that, a perfect doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Shepherd was great!! He answered questions and also gave us things to think about in the future. Dr. Shepherd was in Chicago when my wife went into labor, but he drove back from Chicago and delivered our child. Talk about Great service!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Shepherd was on call both times I delivered a baby at Carle Hospital. Though he isn't my primary obgyn - he was AWESOME! He said just the right things to keep me calm and worked with the nurses like they'd been a team for a hundred years. He is very personable and gentle...also has great nurses working for him in the main office. I never thought I'd want a male doctor "down there" but he is one doctor I'd trust every delivery in American to. If you go with him you will not be sorry! :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Shepherd is very wonderful! He is highly recommended, and loved by all patients! He neve forgets a name or face. Since he is such a grat doc he is very busy, and he always has something to talk about. This man has vacationed everywhere! I love him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. James L. Shepherd's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company