Ratings for Dr. Robin G. Brown

Dr. Brown is a horrible Doctor. First I was victim of snide remarks due to my sexuality, then 'dismissed' from the practice based on the fact that i was a minor and my father forgot to pay a measly $80 bill. DISGUSTING PRACTICE

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Robin Brown is the best Doctor I have ever been to in Cedar Rapids. She is intelligent, caring, helpful, accurate and calls me herself to explain my results of testing to me and what my options are in my careplan. She is priceless and I appreciate how comfortable she makes me feel in her office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Brown is the most caring and attentive Dr. I have ever been to. She took me as a patient during my second pregnancy even though she was not taking new patients. When I had a "bad" result on a blood test, she called me personally and went over the results and what options I had. She saw me through the pregnancy and I ended up with a healthy, beautiful baby girl. I would recommend her to anyone!! A+ on every level.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Brown has impressed me with her knowledge and skill, but more so with her kindness. She takes time to be thorough in her examinations and to answer all questions while treating her patients with respect. As a registered nurse, I find it refreshing to find a physician who is a "real person" as well as an extremely competant medical professional.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Brown delivered two of my three children and I loved her directness and caring way. She would go out of her way to help and was always there when you had questions. I highly recommend her! Her staff at her new office are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. Robin G. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA