Ratings for Dr. Genevieve M. Garcia

I would never recommend this doctor. I have seen doctors where they call you with lab/test results when they are of concern. Instead here, she has her rude staff call you. I thought that was very unprofessional of Dr. Garcia. I felt like this is the doctor's duty to inform the patient. It's unfortunate of Dr. Garcia not taking the time to care for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was so unsatisfied with the office staff and their response to having us wait in the waiting room for over 1 hour. If we are late to an appointment they have the right to cancel it, yet take an entire hour to even get you into a room. Then you have to wait.....not for the Doctor herself but her assistant. Her office staff is not knowledgeable about the needs of the patients. I would NOT recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I would give them a negative on punctuality, staff and helpfulness but thats not an option. In knowledge, well I wouldn't know because we never got to see her, even if the appointment was made to see her. :-(

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Garcia and her staff made my pregnancy and delivery so enjoyable. They are a fabulous group of people!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

EXCELLENT/ THE FLOW OF THE OFFICE WAS FELT FROM THE MOMENT I SIGNED IN TO THE END OF THE VISIT.IT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL YET I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE LIKE FAMILY. SOUNDS SILLY BUT IT WAS A VERY COMFORTING FEELING. VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF/LOVE THE GOWNS !! I WILL HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS DR TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND CONGRATS ON THE OFFICE IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND EASY TO LOCATE. NOTHING BUT THE BEST TO YOU DR G AND YOUR STAFF !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The staff along with Dr. Garcia are completely wonderful! She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and everything went smootly. She is extremely patient when it comes to delivery. When I was booked into the hospital because I had pre-eclampsia and high blood pressure, I was told I needed a c-section. I didn't want to give birth like this, although she kindly advised me it'd be best for me to do so. After her glorious patience, two days, and about four different methods for an attempt at normal vaginal birth, I gave in. I was surprised she never pushed me to give birth like I hear most doctors do. I did have a c-section in the end but it wasn't that bad. My recovery was wonderful. I was able to walk the next day! She is very knowledgable! I would recommend her to any girl in need of a OBGYN. She's awesome! =)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013