You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Seiler

I've been a regular user of chiropractic services for over 30 years and have been helped a lot, but recently I had a back problem that no one could seem to solve. A friend told me about Dr. Eric Seiler. His professionalism and care impressed me from the beginning. Dr. Seiler is the most skilled, gentle and friendly chiropractor I've ever worked with. His skill, certainty of what he's doing and his positive attitude make all the difference in a patient really believing that significant healing can take place. My back of three years is almost 100% recovered now after only 4 months, and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Seiler's office staff is attentive and very pleasant. Rachael always has a smile for you! For all these reasons, I have recommended that several of my friends and colleagues meet Dr. Seiler, and they are all very appreciative! I would recommend to anyone who has given up solving their pain issues, try once more by seeing Dr. Eric Seiler.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I went to doctor Seiler for a second opinion before deciding to undergo a complecated lumbar disc surgery. Now I am pain and surgery free! I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Eric L. Seiler's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "ERIC" to "ERIC L."

October 20, 2013