Ratings for Dr. Donna C. Rich

Dr. Rich was a great Dr. I used her back in 2008 and had no problems what so ever. Was up and walking around like nothing happening the same day. I will without a doubt be using her again for all future work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I am very please with Dr Rich she is a wonderful surgeon. It has been 2 weekss since I had my breast augmentation and they look great! Everyone could not believe how I was at work the Monday after having surgery on a Thursday. One of my friends was out 30days after going to see a "highly" recommended Dr Nikko. The office setting is very modern and very warm,I love the animal print theme and the overall decor. The staff Beth,Mandy are fabulous Christina is a bit moody...but the other two girls make up for that. P.S. Tricare always requires referrals its hard not being on a military post. Being out in the civillian world things is difficult.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Rich and her staff. They were all very kind, patient, and knowledgable. I was given a lot of info prior to and after my consult. I was not pressured into anything and was offered financing plans and a special! They answered ALL of my qiestions (I spent an hour there)I am very happy with my visit and will be returning to schedule my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

TRICARE PATIENTS BEWARE! The incompetency of the staff will have you FUMING MAD! I couldn't get and appointment because "Holly" told me I had to have a referral. I told her to call my insurance company to verify that I did not need a referral, she refused. I told her I would pay out of pocket then. She still refused. This office does NOT know how Tricare operates, Don't bother if you're military, you'll be treated rudely and probably won't set foot in the door due to incompetency!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Great doctor that answers all questions and makes one feel very confortable.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. Donna C. Rich's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX