Ratings for Dr. Adam P. Whitehead

I've been his patient since 2000 when he was with a Valhalla, NY practice, and I lived in White Plains, NY. I liked him so much that after moving away I continued seeing him, driving 30 miles each way for the next 10 years. He's now moved closer luckily for us, and with a practice that is even nicer, more accessible and responsive than his previous one. He has consistently been very conscientious, thorough and helpful. He is very knowledgeable, does a lot of things himself (rather than leave it to nurses or other staff, like giving flu shots or taking blood samples) and makes all the time for patients. He remembers a lot of details about me that are not in the notes even when I see him after a year or more. Even my wife who strongly preferred a female doctor became his patient and is happy about this. He has a deadpan sense of humor that I like as well. In 2009 he went out of his way to get me a (then very scarce) shot for swine flu before I flew to a country hard hit by it.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Whitehead is a very professional doctor with a wonderful manner. Has been my PCP for 10 years and has taken the best of care of me. I highly reccommend him as a pro.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Adam P. Whitehead's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1993)