Ratings for Dr. NED J. Martello

Dr. Martello is amazing! He is such a personable dr and takes his time with you to figure out the best way to help. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has a way of explaining things in a way that even a child could understand and I appreciate that. I have used him for years and have referred many people to him and have to say I am impressed that his cash prices are still as low as they were when I first went to him 7 years ago. Not many doctors around that you can go to for under $100! Aside from dr.Martello his office is severely understaffed. The time before last I went he had two ladies working with him, Jenny and Angela, and they were both so helpful and seemed to have the front office running smoothly (always answered the first time I called, greeted me with a smile when I went in, etc.). But the last time I went there was a new young girl who didn't seem to have a clue as to what was going on. But that's nothing that would keep me from returning.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Such an amazing chiropractic experience for such a low price! LOVE Dr. Martello & his staff!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011